This custom crafted 3D wood wall art decor was created using one of Matt Herman’s illustrated scientific study interpretations of a Mahi as the focal point with the American Flag as the backdrop. The art is then programmed using intricate laser engraving processes to ensure high quality detail. The heavily distressed driftwood border frame was custom made for this series. Each piece is designed with 3 layers of birch veneer wood showing hand stained colors of barn red, washed white and weathered navy shades making each one unique in its own way. Proudly made in Tallahassee, FL. USA
- Hand painted thin line color options available at no extra charge!
- Small Dimensions: 11 inches wide x 6.5 inches tall x .5 inches thick
- Medium Dimensions: 14 inches wide x 8.3 inches tall x .5 inches thick
- Large Dimensions: 17.5 inches wide x 10.3 inches tall x .5 inches thick
- Innovative “Pop Out Peg Leg” on back, so art can easily stand on its own.
- Beveled nail hole on back to catch the nail lip when hanging on the wall.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.